turbine-user mailing list archives

From Gerry Duprey <gdup...@Schools-OPEN.com>
Subject Re: Fulcrum Build Results -- REVISED missing dependencies
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:01:07 GMT
Eric Pugh wrote:
> I really appreciate your digging through these things.  Having a fresh
> environment means you see all the little things that my environment already
> has, and I missed.

Happy to help.

I blasted my entire maven repository this AM and blasted my fulcrum directory
and re-fetched it from CVS.  There are still a few dependencies, though I
think there are of the "you'll have to download it yourself" variety (Sun
things).  They are:

- javamail - already known
- jdbc - already known
- jta - already known

- jaf/activation-x.x.jar
- jndi-x.x.jar

Otherwise, I was able to build it successfully on a pretty clean system (I
didn't dump the avalon plugins needed, so I was a tiny step of the way up, but
you did document that on the building info page).

FYI

--
Gerry Duprey
SchoolsOPEN, LLC