turbine-user mailing list archives

From Mike Manner <test0...@oreka.com>
Subject Re: Fulcrum Build Results -- REVISED missing dependencies
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:01:54 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for this work, this actually allow the build of fulcrum project !

As you mentionned jta, as javamail, is an api available from sun site :
http://java.sun.com/products/jta/

and cglib is an independant project
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cglib, the current release is 2.0-RC2

and both are used by hibernate in is latest release 2.1.1

this should explain the names of the jars...

Mike