turbine-user mailing list archives

From Gerry Duprey <gdup...@Schools-OPEN.com>
Subject Re: building fulcrum
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:28:30 GMT
Howdy Mike,

First - thanks for the confirmation on the JTA and cglib thing.  With those in
place, I was able to build it.

To your question - I just downloaded fulcrum and was able to build it
independent of turbine.  Granted, maven downloaded the turbine-2.3.jar file,
but it didn't build any of turbine, just made use of it.

Hope that helps!

Gerry

Mike Manner wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is it possible to compile Fulcrum without having build Turbine ?
>
> When I run maven jar against fulcrum I obtain compilation errors showing
> lack for classes :
>
> org.apache.torque.om.NumberKey
> org.apache.torque.om.Persistent
>
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest (the servlet api is not included
> in maven ?)
>
> etc.
>

> so in order to compile and use the fulcrum security component I had to
> extract each package I need out of the cvs and build them in an eclipse
> project.
>
> But I would prefer have a fulcrum jar.
>
> Thanks for help

Gerry Duprey