turbine-user mailing list archives

From Gerry Duprey <gdup...@Schools-OPEN.com>
Subject Re: Turbine and Hibernate again
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:15:47 GMT
Howdy Again,

> There are a number of implementations of a security service in the
> jakarta-turbine-fulcrum packages. I'm not sure how good the
> documentation is but the code is there.

I've found the one Eric posted there.  Can this be deployed without having to
deploy all of Fulcrum with Turbine 2.3 or do I have to get/build/add al of
Fulcrum in?

I'm not 100% clear about Fulcrums relation to Turbine 2.3 - there seems to be
a lot of overlap and my impressions is Fulcrum is for Turbine 2.4 (making me
think this code may not work with a 2.3 install).

Thanks again,

Gerry
--
Gerry Duprey