turbine-user mailing list archives

From lixin chu <lixin_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Model 1 and Model 2 of Page Flow control
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2004 11:54:41 GMT
I think SUN's Model 2 means MVC pattern. In this sense
both Struts and Turbine are Model 2 framework.

However, the doc I mentioned focuses on the management
of the page flow. Their Model 2 definition is that the
page flow should not be hardcoded.

The 2+1 model in the hyperlink means the way data is
tranfered between modules.

So is my understanding correct that Turbine does not
use a centralized configuration file to manage the
page flow but hard coded ? Is it good or not so good ?

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/further-reading/model2+1.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/further-reading/pullmodel.html