turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Fulcrum Build Results -- REVISED missing dependencies
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:28:02 GMT
It was pointed out that JTA is a copyrighted jar from SUN, so I have removed
it from jakarta.apache.org/turbine/repo.  I am updating the build
instructions instead to tell users to go to Hibernate.org and download it
from there, since I can't seem to find a jarred up version on the Sun site
to point to.

Eric