turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Fulcrum Build Results -- REVISED missing dependencies
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:56:36 GMT
I really appreciate your digging through these things.  Having a fresh
environment means you see all the little things that my environment already
has, and I missed.  Out of curisotiy, I tried to download a JTA jar file,
but all I could fine where individual class files from sun's site.  I am
tempted to keep the dependency information as:

      <groupId>hibernate</groupId>
      <artifactId>jta</artifactId>
      <version>hib2.1</version>
      <url>http://hibernate.org/</url>

However, you can get it from jakarta.apache.org/turbine/repo, and I am going
to turn on that repo by default, instead of off by default.  Unless I can
figure out some other location to download some sort of jta.jar file instead
of individual classes from sun's site...

Eric