turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Problem getting things to work...
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:52:16 GMT
Wow..  That is one of the problems with ISP's..  They may be running Tomcat
under customized security manager..  I'll mark (off the top) the jars you
need..

Need

> avalon-framework-4.1.4.jar
Need

> hsqldb-1.7.0.jar
> jakarta-regexp-1.3.jar
I think need
> javamail-1.3.1.jar
need for email

> jdbc-2.0.jar
I think need (if you have any database stuff)

> junit-3.8.1.jar
> xercesImpl-2.0.2.jar
I think need, but depends on what xml parsers are already packaged

> servlet.jar
> servletapi-2.3.jar
> xmlParserAPIs-2.0.2.jar
I think xmlParserAPIS is same as xercesImpl.