turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Issues building Turbine with maven
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:52:12 GMT
I understand the desire for fewer jars..  Unfortunantly, up through 2.2,
that was the approach, but it meant adding in more and more jars to support
more and more services.  With 2.4, we will be able to have a stripped down
turbine build, and then if you need a specific service, then you add it into
yourself.

Additionally, while the TR.props will continue to remain for the foreseable
future, all the config will move to the ComponentConfiguration.xml, so you
will only have to look there to configure your component data...

ERic