turbine-user mailing list archives

From "David Demner" <turb...@demner.com>
Subject RE: TDK demo app probs
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 04:15:12 GMT
Hi Andrew,

There was an 'unofficial' TDK-2.3 release created very kindly by Jeff
Painter:

-----------
I have put together a tdk-2.3 that a few have tested and said is working
for them. no word yet on if it will be officially posted

until then, you can download from me

http://kiasoft.com/~painter/tdk-2.3_20031210.tar.gz

there is one bug if you change the package of the sample app my intake
examples seem to fail, but other than that it works alright. I haven't had
time to figure out the problem... running the sample app out of the box
seems to work just fine

I've been running it for a while now, as I'm sure others have too, and it
seems to work properly.  Maybe you will have more luck with this version?

Good luck,

David

PS: The mail archives are now at
http://www.mail-archive.com/turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org/ (which is
accessible from the Mailing List link on the main jakarta page).