turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Gustavo Pinheiro" <gust...@estatcamp.com.br>
Subject Problem getting things to work...
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:22:40 GMT
Hello to everyone,

I've been using the TDK 2.3 for developing my apps and now I had trouble
deploying my app in my production environment. Couldn't get much help from
my ISP's costumer service so far. So here I am...

First of all, I'm not completely sure all the required jars are in place. My
ISP had some jars that were present in the TDK removed, which are:

activation.jar
avalon-framework-4.1.4.jar
hsqldb-1.7.0.jar
jakarta-regexp-1.3.jar
javamail-1.3.1.jar
jdbc-2.0.jar
junit-3.8.1.jar
xercesImpl-2.0.2.jar
servlet.jar
servletapi-2.3.jar
xmlParserAPIs-2.0.2.jar

I believe some of them are already present in Tomcat, but some MAY be
required. Can anyone point the required ones out for me?

In second place, the Tomcat log points out a permission issue (see stack
trace below). It seems to take place in Turbine's init() method. I have no
clue to which resource it is trying access.

Any help is highly apreciated.

Thanks.

TOMCAT LOG Excerpt:

2004-01-20 11:25:58,783 [main] FATAL org.apache.turbine.Turbine - Turbine:
init() failed:
(java.util.PropertyPermission * read,write)
	at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java
:270)
	at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:401)
	at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:542)
	at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertiesAccess(SecurityManager.java:1259)
	at java.lang.System.getProperties(System.java:500)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.configure(Turbine.java:269)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.init(Turbine.java:230)
	at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
	.
	.
	.