turbine-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Gustavo Pinheiro" <gust...@estatcamp.com.br>
Subject RES: Issues building Turbine with maven
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:05:39 GMT
Thanks for the tip, but I managed to build 2.3 alright. My production
environment on the other hand...it seems that some of the jars are making my
tomcat context invalid God knows why. It makes me wish Turbine development
would have followed the opposite direction and instead of decoupling things,
it could be heading for a unifying approach where there would be fewer
external packages dependencies, fewer configuration files...


-----Mensagem original-----
De: Eric Pugh [mailto:epugh@upstate.com] 
Enviada em: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:53 PM
Para: 'Turbine Users List'
Assunto: RE: Issues building Turbine with maven


Turbine 2.4 builds MUCH easier.  All the Torque stuff is broken out into
it's seperate build, so the build for the main Turbine tree is much cleaner.


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Loïc QUERAN [mailto:loic.queran@gicm.fr]
> Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 3:22 PM
> To: Turbine Users List
> Subject: Re: Issues building Turbine with maven
>
>
> I had the same kind of problems a few weeks ago. I later installed the
> latest maven version, erased my local repository and
> everything was ok.
>
>             Loïc
>
> Gustavo Pinheiro wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I get a load of errors when trying to build Turbine 2.3 using Maven.
> >
> >First, I noticed that some Turbine classes had their names
> truncated. For
> >instance:
> >
> >E:\jakarta-turbine-2.3\src\java\org\apache\turbine\services\a
> ssemblerbroker\
> >AssemblerBrok
> >
> >I could figure out their names looking at compiling error. I
> downloaded them
> >from 3 different sources and they were all like this. I also
> used different
> >unpacking utilities (winace, gnu gzip and tar). Anyone noticed this?
> >
> >Second, after fixing the issues mentioned, I kept getting
> errors. They were
> >all in ...services/schedule or ...services/security. I found
> out looking at
> >the sources and at maven.xml that some of the classes that
> should go in
> >those dirs had to be generated at build time by
> maven-torque-plugin. And
> >they were, but in a strange way. BaseJobEntry.java became 
> >${basePrefix}JobEntry.java, for instance. So I figure it is
> something with
> >torque-plugin, which must be having trouble setting the var
> ${basePrefix},
> >but I couldn't find the place where ${basePrefix} and such
> are defined.
> >
> >
> >HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
> >
> >
> >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >To unsubscribe, e-mail: turbine-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> >For additional commands, e-mail: turbine-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> >
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: turbine-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: turbine-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: turbine-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: turbine-user-help@jakarta.apache.org



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: turbine-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: turbine-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message