turbine-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Gustavo Pinheiro" <gust...@estatcamp.com.br>
Subject Issues building Turbine with maven
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:49:33 GMT
Hello,

I get a load of errors when trying to build Turbine 2.3 using Maven.

First, I noticed that some Turbine classes had their names truncated. For
instance:

E:\jakarta-turbine-2.3\src\java\org\apache\turbine\services\assemblerbroker\
AssemblerBrok

I could figure out their names looking at compiling error. I downloaded them
from 3 different sources and they were all like this. I also used different
unpacking utilities (winace, gnu gzip and tar). Anyone noticed this?

Second, after fixing the issues mentioned, I kept getting errors. They were
all in ...services/schedule or ...services/security. I found out looking at
the sources and at maven.xml that some of the classes that should go in
those dirs had to be generated at build time by maven-torque-plugin. And
they were, but in a strange way. BaseJobEntry.java became
${basePrefix}JobEntry.java, for instance. So I figure it is something with
torque-plugin, which must be having trouble setting the var ${basePrefix},
but I couldn't find the place where ${basePrefix} and such are defined.


HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: turbine-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: turbine-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message