turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Kerdemelidis" <gke...@snap.net.nz>
Subject RE: Can't add or change user with TDK example app
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:23:35 GMT

That's a piece of cake. Have a look at the templates for flux (I'm using 2.2
- they lived in templates/flux/). Find the form item for these, and replace
"$value" with "$!value". The $! produces no output when the argument is
null, whereas $value can get Velocity antsy ("not a valid reference") and
result in the unparsed token being sent to the user. Flux needs a bit of
work in my opinion, but hey, it's free, it works, and it's easy to change!