turbine-user mailing list archives

From Rob Leachman <...@bitblaster.com>
Subject restarting T2.2 & horrible session problem
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 20:07:17 GMT
Hello again,

Here's a real show-stopper to completing my migration to 2.2, and
again I ask if anyone knows what's going on. This one, I *might* be
able to make a bit more headway on, but right now it's just failing
and I don't know why.

Sometimes (always?) when I shut down Tomcat and then immediately
restart (perhaps to force reload classes) and haven't logged out my
previous session, instead of being challenged for a login I see the
attached error in turbine.log, and worse... things don't get better
until I bounce Tomcat again! The user gets an error message, really
bad.

Any help or comments are appreciated!

THANKS

[Thu Feb 06 11:56:31 PST 2003] -- ERROR -- Turbine.handleException:
Failed instantiate an User implementation object: Failed to create a
Class object for User implementation
[Thu Feb 06 11:56:31 PST 2003] -- ERROR --
         Exception:  org.apache.turbine.util.security.UnknownEntityException

-- ERROR -- Turbine.handleException: Failed instantiate an User
implementation object: Failed to create a Class object for User
implementation
-- ERROR --
         Exception:
org.apache.turbine.util.security.UnknownEntityException: Failed
instantiate an User implementation object: Failed to create a Class
object for User implementation
         Stack Trace follows:
         org.apache.turbine.util.security.UnknownEntityException:
Failed to create a Class object for User implementation
         at
org.apache.turbine.services.security.BaseSecurityService.getUserClass(BaseSecurityService.java:228)
         at
org.apache.turbine.services.security.BaseSecurityService.getUserInstance(BaseSecurityService.java:249)
rethrown as org.apache.turbine.util.security.UnknownEntityException:
Failed instantiate an User implementation object: Failed to create a
Class object for User implementation
         at
org.apache.turbine.services.security.BaseSecurityService.getUserInstance(BaseSecurityService.java:253)
         at
org.apache.turbine.services.security.BaseSecurityService.getAnonymousUser(BaseSecurityService.java:357)
         at
org.apache.turbine.services.security.TurbineSecurity.getAnonymousUser(TurbineSecurity.java:241)
--snip, it goes on quite a while---