turbine-user mailing list archives

From Johnny Quazar <qua...@bitblaster.com>
Subject RE: jsessionid with Turbine 2.2
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 19:46:11 GMT
I sure appreciate the reply, Quinton!

Agreed, this doesn't seem to do any specific harm... my concern is
that this might be one of the first things a new user sees, and I
don't know about you project but with mine... there's enough else
going on in a "new user experience", they're already going to be
freaked out.

Also I'm not sure what happens if the jsessionid is bookmarked,
probably nothing good.

Anyone else? Someplace to look?

GRACIAS