turbine-user mailing list archives

From Fred Gerson <fredg...@wrath.forked.net>
Subject Re: Moving Turbine app to root tomcat context
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 22:54:06 GMT
Hey Rick,

I created a file in my myapp dir called index.jsp with the following
contents

<jsp:forward page="servlet/myapp">

and got nothing served after requesting the root url. I don't really know
jsp so maybe I'm missing something else that I need in the file. I should
be able to do a simple redirect. Does anyone on the list have experience
with this in JSP?

Thanks,
Fred