turbine-user mailing list archives

From Fred Gerson <fredg...@wrath.forked.net>
Subject Re: Moving Turbine app to root tomcat context
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:46:39 GMT
Thanks Rick,

I'm gonna look into both the (1) and the (2) solutions you proposed below.
Do you (or anyone else on the list) have code for the jsp page you
describe in solution (1) that redirects a root URL to a servlet URL. Or if
you can point me to the posts on the list that describe it I'd greatly
appreciate it (after an initial search I couldn't find anything about
this).

Thanks,
Fred