turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Lustig" <m...@marclustig.com>
Subject AW: Torque plugin for maven - not fully processing schema
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 09:42:21 GMT
Scott, I don't think you need to create a target that is aquivalent for ant
init. You can do this by using war:webapp and torque:om / torque:sql.
Not sure why your sql-output still contains variables thou. Mine works fine.
Keep in mind that the torque-plugin is only a wrapper for the old ant goals.
So it's certainly not a matter of the plugin.