turbine-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lybarger <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject torque setup
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 20:23:34 GMT
I tried to subscribe to the torque list, but it's not going through, is that
list discontinued? The qmail responded with this:

<turbine-torque-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>:

I'm trying to setuptorque in standalone just to get it working, then i'll
integrate into turbine/velocity.  I can't seem to get it to recognize my
configuration.  I keep getting the following message trying to use the
classes:

"Connection object was null. This could be due to a misconfiguration of the
DataSourceFactory. Check the logs and Torque.properties to better determine
the cause."

Where does torque look for this file?  I have edited the file in the root
folder, but there also seems to be one put into the bin/classes folder.  No
matter where I change the file, I seem to be getting this message.  Maybe
I'll be better off just grabbing the TDK...

Thanks!

Mark Lybarger
Mark.Lybarger@cbc-companies.com
CBC Companies