turbine-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: AW: Torque plugin for maven - not fully processing schema
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 12:34:52 GMT
Strike that request Marc.  I have just made an interesting discovery.

If I go:
    maven torque:create-db
followed by:
    maven torque:sql
then everything is fully generated.

But if I define a goal in my maven.xml that does this:
    <attainGoal name="torque:create-db"/>
    <attainGoal name="torque:sql"/>
the sql output following execution of this goal is in a form that is not
fully processed.

Looks like I have a question for maven-user.

Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.
.Mac Chat/AIM: seade at mac dot com