turbine-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: AW: Torque plugin for maven - not fully processing schema
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 12:21:00 GMT
Marc,

When I say I am creating a goal that is the equivalent of ant init what I
mean is a goal that attains torque:om and torque:sql (as you point out) plus
a few specific alterations for my application.

Since you have this working would you mind sending me (to the list or
directly) a complete list of the torque related properties you have defined
- I think torque's maven howto is not listing all of the properties that are
required (I realise the plugin is just a wrapper around the build file, but
I am defining a completely new set of properties).

Thanks,

Scott
--
Scott Eade