turbine-user mailing list archives

From pavel <pa...@icecentric.com>
Subject Re: Turbine+Velocity and JMeter
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 07:41:51 GMT
I am using turbine 2.1 app without the patch. Yes, jmeter was set to
follow redirects. I did have a luck to get /app/servlet/app fine from
the server. But when a template is specified
(/app/servlet/app/template/template.vm) it does not work.

So your suggestion is either to apply the patch or better to use turbine
2.2 because of  the redirect thing?

Thanks for answer.

pavel