turbine-user mailing list archives

From Bill <bhal...@collaborativefusion.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 Migration woes....
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:54:32 GMT

> check the archives-

Short of reading every message in the archives, I did....I used the
search engine on the mail-archives site, I used google to the search the
site, and used google to search the web.  Nothing useful came up.  I did
find some similar issues, but the proposed solutions were not
applicable.

> remove old velocity jar file from classpath or ant lib folder.

I do not have a classpath set outside the TDK, and unless 2.2 came with
the old velocity jar file it shouldnt be in the classpath.  Why would it
be in the ant lib directory? Or am I misreading.

Maybe something is carrying over....I think I'll just start fresh
again...