turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Colin Chalmers" <colin.chalm...@maxware.nl>
Subject Turbine/Torque question but Torque email address is changed
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:27:30 GMT
Anyways, probably not the first to try this.

I'm having a problem getting the Jdbc2Pool in Torque to work with Oracle

Currently we use *Torque's old pool* but this seems to give errors (which I sent to Torque
list yesterday) after continuous use. A suggestion was to use the Jdbc2Pool instead but now
I can't even access the main page.

As far as I see I have to use *both* dbcp JARS together with Torque-3. In Turbine logging
I see that Torque gets added as a component and things *appear* to start correctly but alas....

Here is a copy of the Torque stuff, any help appreciated

/c

## Using Jdbc2Pool
torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.Jdbc2PoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.defaultMaxActive=10
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.testOnBorrow=true
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1

torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url = jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:fooDB
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.user = name
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.password = password