turbine-user mailing list archives

From "James Kuhn" <jk...@rorglobal.net>
Subject RE: torque setup
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 20:46:02 GMT
When you run ant at the root level in Turbine,
it creates a template application called "newapp".
The newapp.properties will be in there.

Go to the tdk tutorial.  It shows you the steps
for creating the example app.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lybarger [mailto:Mark.Lybarger@CBC-Companies.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 1:39 PM
To: 'Turbine Users List'
Subject: RE: torque setup

I found the torque tutorial here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque-3.0.0/tutorial/index.html

I got the tdk 2.1, and am trying that out, but it says:

You must edit the following properties in your
./project/newapp.properties file:

The thing is there isn't one of those files in the tdk.  Do I need to
create
this file?  I also notice the tdk doesn't have a torque.jar.  Is torque
included in the tdk?

---