turbine-user mailing list archives

From "James Kuhn" <jk...@rorglobal.net>
Subject RE: torque setup
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 20:31:34 GMT
Yeah, and the torque tutorial isn't there either.
Does anybody know where we can get some good torque docs?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lybarger [mailto:Mark.Lybarger@CBC-Companies.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 1:24 PM
To: Turbine Users List
Subject: torque setup

I tried to subscribe to the torque list, but it's not going through, is
that
list discontinued? The qmail responded with this:

<turbine-torque-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>:

I'm trying to setuptorque in standalone just to get it working, then
i'll
integrate into turbine/velocity.  I can't seem to get it to recognize my
configuration.  I keep getting the following message trying to use the
classes:

"Connection object was null. This could be due to a misconfiguration of
the
DataSourceFactory. Check the logs and Torque.properties to better
determine
the cause."

Where does torque look for this file?  I have edited the file in the
root
folder, but there also seems to be one put into the bin/classes folder.
No
matter where I change the file, I seem to be getting this message.
Maybe
I'll be better off just grabbing the TDK...

Thanks!

Mark Lybarger
Mark.Lybarger@cbc-companies.com
CBC Companies