turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Christine Keim" <c.k...@berlinger.cc>
Subject Re: as400 toolbox driver illegalaccessException
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 09:50:53 GMT
Thanks,

but I use TDK 2.1 and there is no Torque-Class to call directly.
What i do though is use the BasePeer.beginTransaction -
and i always do either a BasePeer.commitTransaction or,
if an Error occurs, a BasePeer.rollBackTransaction.
Both of these Statements call TurbineDB.releaseConnection
which should return the Connection to the Pool.
I am also not sure if those warnings cause a DBConnection
to be dropped...

It wouldn't bother me if the IllegalAccessException would be
called. I develop the Application for the DB2 on the AS/400
but i test and develop it on a DB2 on a Windows Server
where i use a different JDBC-Driver (db2java.jar)
and then the error does not occur. I get the same
Warnings in the Log-File of Turbine, though
as a User u never notice anything.

With the driver of the AS/400 Toolbox however (jt400.jar),
i get those IllegalAccessException on the file
com.ibm.as400.access.ResourceBundleLoader.
I'd like to check my configuration and libs against another
DB2 on AS/400 turbine framework user which does not experience
such problems.

thanks, Christine