turbine-user mailing list archives

From "James Kuhn" <jk...@rorglobal.net>
Subject generating sql that will insert into tables
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:32:19 GMT
Hello,

I've got the sample app up and running, and I'd like to insert
some values into the RDF table.  Obviously, I can do this by
using the application, or by making a call directly from Oracle,
but I'd like to demonstrate that torque can generate the sql
to do this for me.

Really, what I'm looking for is something similar to the way
in which the security data is added to the turbine security tables.
I've tried to emulate this technique, but I'm having little success.
I've added a <target> to the build.xml file, created rdf-insert.dtd
and rdf-insert.xml files, and added a line to the sqldb.map file,
but I'm not getting any new .sql file to generate during the ant init
process.  It just says, "File rdf-insert.sql in sqldbmap does not
exist, so skipping it."

Does anybody know how to do this, or can anybody tell me
where I can find some examples of inserting data into my tables
during the build process?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.