turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Rex Madden" <rexmad...@yahoo.com>
Subject Velocity Stack Trace
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 02:47:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to turn on stack traces for Velocity, but can't seem to get
it to work.  I put the following in my TurbineResources.properties, but
nothing happened:

services.VelocityService.runtime.log.error.stacktrace = true
services.VelocityService.runtime.log.warn.stacktrace = true

I don't have any velocity.properties files in my classpath or anywhere.

I also changed the default velocity.properties file in the velocity.jar
for good measure.

I'm using velocity 1.3.1rc2.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rex