turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Stuart Townhill" <stu...@townhill.net>
Subject RE: Question - Extended User HowTo
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 21:55:38 GMT
Quinton,

Below you corrected me on the location of TurbineMapBuilderAdapter:

TurbineMapBuilderAdapter
TurbineMapBuilderAdapter.class

No.

org.mycompany.sampleapp.util.db.map.TurbineMapBuilderAdapter

My sampleapp did not create a util.db.map folder, the only folders are:

org.mycompany.sampleapp.modules.actions
                               .screens
org.mycompany.sampleapp.om.map

Is it just a case of creating my own?

Also is the howto located at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.2.1

more suited to TDK2.2 as it has the correct imports compared to the
howto located at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.2.0

Help much appreciated.

Regards,

Stuart Townhill.

P.S. Not sure if this is a glitch with my browser but when I select the
"Turbine-2" link located in the grey bar that runs along the top of the
website (same horizontal as Last published:...) it appears to take me to
two different pages dependent on the current page I am viewing they are:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.2.0/
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.3/