turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Brett Gullan" <brettgul...@mac.com>
Subject Turbine 2.2b1 and Intake Service - lost DTD
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 05:33:53 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to get the (coupled/non-Fulcrum) TurbineIntakeService running
under Turbine 2.2 b1, but it will not initialise because it cannot find
the Intake DTD.
I've traced the problem to Intake attempting to load the "intake.dtd"
file as a resource from a .jar.
The turbine-2.2b1.jar includes the DTD, but later versions
(turbine-2.2-b1.jar, turbine-2.2-b2-dev.jar) do not.
Even with the turbine-2.2b1.jar file in WEB-INF/lib, Intake still will
not find the DTD and throws an Exception.
Has anyone encountered/resolved this issue?
Should the DTD be included in the later version jars? Is there a reason
it was removed?
Any help would be appreciated as I'm currently stuck; I can't get either
the Turbine, or the Fulcrum versions of Intake working.
Thanks,
Brett
--
Brett Gullan