turbine-user mailing list archives

From Philippe.Riche...@hardis.fr
Subject Réf. : Turbine Best Practices
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:12:00 GMT
Great !!!

"Jeff Linwood" <jeff@greenninja.com>
30/11/2001 22:06
Veuillez répondre à "Turbine Users List"

        Pour :  <turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc :
        Objet : Turbine Best Practices

We're using Turbine here as the basis for a web application, and it seems
like there are a lot of things that aren't documented in the Howto guides.
Most of these have shown up as questions asked on the user list that are
answered by one of the Turbine committers.  A lot of patterns are in the
sample code or Scarab from Tigris.

I haven't seen a real "Turbine Best Practices" list.  Would this be of any
interest to anyone? I would try and compile it from the user mailing list,
and then publish it here for comments.  It would be a little different
from
an FAQ, I'd concentrate on methodology and patterns.

Thanks,
Jeff