turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Age Mooy" <am...@home.nl>
Subject Using HyperSonic
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 12:13:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get my tdk app to work with a standalone HyperSonic database and I'm running
into some problems.

1) Has anyone managed to get a relative path working in the jdbc url ? I have tried variations
on this:

database.default.url=jdbc:HypersonicSQL:..\..\resources\db\hypersonic\standalone

where I assumes that the working directory was web-inf/lib, which it clearly isn't. I'd rather
not have fully
qualified paths in my TurbineResources.properties because that kinda ruins the pluggability
of my webapp.

2) doInsert() doesn't work.

BasePeer.doInsert() throws a NullPointerException because when it calls isPriorToInsert()
on the IDGenerator
belonging to the table. This is null because the database adaptor for HyperSonic returns NO_ID_METHOD
as the
id method.

I have the idMethod of my tables set to "native" in my schma (IDENTITY in HyperSonic SQL)

So how do I get doInsert() to work for HyperSonic ? Is the ID Broker the only option ?

Thanx,
Age