turbine-user mailing list archives

From Dan Cancro <DCan...@bridgespan.com>
Subject RE: Turbine versus other java web frameworks
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:41:16 GMT
I have a collection of this kind of info in an Excel file.  You can download
a two-day-old zipped copy of it from here:

http://husted.com/struts/resources/web_dev_products.htm

I update it all the time as I learn new things, so if you're reading this
from the archives and would like a newer copy, let me know and I'll send you
one (If that doesn't motivate me to get my own website, I don't know what
will ;)).

Feel free to point out any corrections it may need.

-Dan