turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Brekke, Jeff" <Jeff.Bre...@qg.com>
Subject RE: about cactus
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:45:45 GMT
I've been working on ways to test applications implemented with Turbine (
note: not testing turbine code itself, but apps using turbine ) with junit,
cactus, mockobjects, and httpunit.  Hopefully I'll get something together to
post as a how-to for testing applications.  So far, cactus doesn't seem like
it's buying much for testing a turbine app, that can't already be done with
another method.  But I'm pretty green.  Other comments/pointers welcome...

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
Jeff.Brekke@qg.com                              http://www.qg.com