turbine-user mailing list archives

From Dan Bachelder <cho...@chowda.net>
Subject Re: Reading all data in ReadData Hash
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:16:39 GMT
I do believe setMessage is per request...

RunData does not have anything to do with your context. but you can get the response hash
out of RunData with .getParmeters().

context is also per request.. so you will only have access to $key in the screen which you
add it.. unless you have made a pull tool or something... could you give more code examples
of what you are doing so we can have a better idea of how to help you?