turbine-user mailing list archives

From Dan Bachelder <cho...@chowda.net>
Subject torque outside turbine
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 14:51:30 GMT
following the examples in "torque outside turbine - detailed example (long)" from last month
on this list.

I had generated my OM from the torque that is available for DL from the turbine site.. the
jar says 1.0... when I got around to initing Torque i realized there was no .init(String)
method... so I got torque from CVS and build that... now, it does have .init(String)... woo..
anyway, my question, am I okay using the OM that I generated with the other version or should
i go back and recreate it? I noticed the jar is almost double the size... not sure why 2 jars
labeled 1.0 are so different... can anyone tell me what is going on?

</dan>