turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Colin Chalmers" <colin.chalm...@maxware.nl>
Subject Re: Go to tdk 2.2 now?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:01:12 GMT
Hey Matt!!!

As you can read on the site 2.2 is simply 2.1 with bug-fixes. I too am testing this version
(2.2) against my application to see if there are any probs and first results are positive,
ie everything still works as before with 2.1.

Version 3 is a different matter and should not really be used for your production site.

cu

/Colin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matthew Forder
  To: turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 10:58 AM
  Subject: Go to tdk 2.2 now?

  Just a quickie...
  I've developed a small application using TDK2.1 which is currently in the test phase of
development. Within the next few weeks I hope to take this application into production. My
question is this; is it worth upgrading to TDK2.2 before I go production? A secondary question
is what is the best to move from TDK2.1 to TDK2.2?

  Regards,

  Matt

--
   ____  | Matthew J. Forder         | Data Center Supervisor
  / / () | Seagate Techology         | Tel:+31 20 316 7468