turbine-user mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some issues on TDK 2.2a
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 04:33:15 GMT
On 9/24/01 11:15 PM, "Ian Lim" <mallim@ematic.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I got some questions after trying out TDK 2.2a
>
> 1) Seems that TR.prop must be in \WEB-INF\conf directory.

That's where it goes by default and I recommend leaving it there.

> I try to put it on \WEB-INF\classes or \conf both of them throws out
> exception.

Why would you want it in either of these places? You definitely don't want
it in the the top-level directory of your webapp where things are publicly
visible unless you add security constraints.

> 2) In this release, there are two more concepts to be understood modules and
> pipeline.
> What purpose are they serving ? Anybody care to enlighten ? :)

That is turbine 3.x and there are notes in CVS.

> Regards
> Ian Lim

jvz.

Jason van Zyl