turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Ulrich Metzger" <ulrich.metz...@quipus.de>
Subject TDK example with SAPBD
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:44:13 GMT
Hello out there,
Im new to this list, and new to your exiting framework :-)
I tried to get the example app running with SAPDB (version 7.3) all sql
statements
did not work out of the box. It seems to me that SAPDB support has never
been tested.
why do i think this?
in your /sql/base/sapdb db.props config file mappings to char=varchar2
seems to be a whong data type.
if you change this to varchar then the table creation works.
I managed to drop these tables by changing the drop.vm file ....(e.g
some other changes)

Here are my questions:
      ant build output:
      [sql] Failed to execute: ALTER TABLE TURBINE_SCHEDULED_JOB ADD
CONSTRAINT TURBINE_SCHEDULED_JOB_PK PRIMARY KEY (JOB_ID)
      [sql] com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.DatabaseException: SAP DBTech
SQL: [-3014] Invalid end of SQL statement.

    I see that after table creation all tables should be altered but i
can't catch the sense of this.
Should this produce a primary key?

    I can't find  TURBINE_SCHEDULED_JOB_PK column when i compare with
the mysql generated statements.
What does this column do and is it necessary to get the example running?

More questions soon for shure!

Uli