turbine-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About me
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:00:08 GMT
On 24.01.11 12:48, Ludwig Magnusson wrote:
> I’d be glad to hear any comments on what Thomas said about what to do to
> release M1 of tubine4. The biggest issue seems to be the scheduler. I could
> merge in the old one if no one thinks it’s a bad idea.

Welcome from me again - for the public records. :-)

The scheduler issue is more work than you might think. The previous
scheduler implementations used to build on the JobEntry/BaseJobEntry as
generated by Torque. This is no longer there and I'd rather keep it that
way. JobEntry is now an interface. I suggest to merge the NonPersistent
version if you will.

Bye, Thomas.