turbine-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of fulcrum-yaafi-crypto-1.0.6
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:28:20 GMT
Hi Siegfried,

Can you please clarify if this to release 1.0.6-RC1 or 1.0.6 final?
 From the subject I would infer the latter, but the links below suggest
the former.  If it is 1.0.6 final it would seem that the site and the
artifacts are going to be regenerated, so arguable we would be checking
the wrong things here.

Does your new Fulcrum M2 Migration wiki page cover deployment to the
staging site (in this case your personal apache webspace)?  That would
be helpful.

Great to see some progress on this.  I am certainly not trying to block
things, just to understand the new process that is likely to be used
extensively in the future.

Scott