turbine-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Release of fulcrum-parent-1, let the fun begin ...
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:58:56 GMT
Hi Scott,

thanks for you help - yesterday I gradually lost all network
connectivity so I was a bit unlucky .... :-)

Today I deleted the previous release tag in SVN and did the full release
cycle which worked nicely so far - the artifacts should be synced to the
official M2 repo within the next few hours. Or I get some grumpy emails
from some other guys telling me how I f***** up my release ... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl