turbine-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Release of fulcrum-parent-1, let the fun begin ...
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:44:34 GMT
Hi folks,

I did know the running the first release will be bumpy ...

+) I fixed a bug in the SCM developer URL - this has to be HTTPS
otherwise any commit will fail with '403 Forbidden'
+) Well, I was not calling a new vote for releasing the fix as
fulcrum-parent-1
+) in the 'mvn -Prelease release:perform' step I was unable to
authenticate myself for uploading the artifacts to people.apache.org
+) I double-checked and my SSH access to people.apache.org is really broken

Can someone check the SSH connectivity to people.apache.org is indeed
broken? If yes this would make me a bit happier ...

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl