turbine-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: json-rpc patch
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 22:02:40 GMT
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Grrr. Juergen just wrote to me that I should do a quick review over the
> new artefacts - compiled without your patch. Now what?

Juergen: I will happily reverse out my json-rpc patch if you would like
to proceed using the 2.3.3 artefacts you have created in the last few
days.  Just say the word and I will pull my changes.

If you decide to produce a new set of artefacts, please be aware that
the jabsorb dependency needs to come from our temporary turbine
repository, so you need to make sure maven.repo.remote includes
http://turbine.apache.org/repo/  This is in project.properties already
so it should be okay.

The decision criteria here is your time Juergen - I don't want my patch
to in any way get in the way of releasing 2.3.3.

Scott