turbine-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject json-rpc patch
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 05:46:11 GMT
My new ISP is for some reason unable to provide me with access to 
svn.apache.org, so here is a patch to the json-rpc service.

Mostly I wanted to tweak the debug statements and allow for character 
encodings, but I updated this to use jabsorb as well.

Note that jabsorb is not available from the regular maven repositories 
at this point in time, so I have deployed it to our very own special 
turbine repo.

If someone gets the chance can they please commit this for me.

Thanks,

Scott

Mime
View raw message