turbine-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-turbine Wiki] Trivial Update of "BoardReport-June2007" by SiegfriedGoeschl
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:52:24 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-turbine Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SiegfriedGoeschl:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-turbine/BoardReport-June2007

  === Fulcrum component project ===

- * the source headers have been updated for the whole Fulcrum project
+  * the source headers have been updated for the whole Fulcrum project.
- * all build issues were fixed (can we name that "build wrestling"?!)
+  * all build issues were fixed (can we name that "build wrestling"?!).
- * a up-to-date Fulcrum site was uploaded to http://turbine.apache.org/fulcrum/
+  * a up-to-date Fulcrum site was uploaded to http://turbine.apache.org/fulcrum/
- * the dependency convergence report looks okayish - need to release fulcrum-security and
fulcrum-upload to fix it completely
+  * the dependency convergence report looks okayish - need to release fulcrum-security and
fulcrum-upload to fix it completely.
- * release of fulcrum-yaafi-1.0.5 is currently prepared
+  * release of fulcrum-yaafi-1.0.5 is currently prepared.

  === META project ===