turbine-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vand...@tewisoft.de>
Subject Re: Patch for TurbineYaafiService - WAS Re: svn commit: r386104 - in /....
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 07:04:40 GMT
Hi Siegfried,

Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
> please send me the patch regarding the TurbineYaafiService ... or what
> was wrong with the implementation?

Here we go. I implemented AvalonComponentService and changed the return
types, parameter types and exception types to comply with that. Then I
shifted the logger creation into the configuration creation. The logger
uses "avalon" now as category which is the value of AVALON_LOG_CATEGORY
as defined in the interface.

I hope everything I did is ok with you. I look forward to your comments.

Bye, Thomas.