turbine-dev mailing list archives

From "M. Sean Gilligan" <Sean_Gilli...@catalla.com>
Subject Re: Intake bug in Turbine 2.3
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:15:11 GMT
> >We have a fix completed and it seems to  be working.  I'll try to submit the patch
later today.

>Haven't gotten it, but as the fix was obvious, I fixed this bug
>anyway. If your fix is better, feel free to send it to me. :-)

Sorry, Henning, for not submitting the patch sooner, I ran out of steam earlier than I expected
on Friday.  I had hoped to save you some work.  One of my co-workers fixed the bug and I wanted
to test it myself before submitting it.  I'll compare with your fix and see if there is anything
worth noting.

-- Sean